Dominique Easley hasn't made a huge impact for the New England Patriots since the team drafted him in the first round of this year's draft. Now his rookie season is over.
Easley is headed to injured reserve with a knee injury, the team announced. The slow start to Easley's career should not be viewed as a big surprise. Cheap NFL Jerseys He lasted until the end of the first round because he was coming off a torn ACL; he suffered torn ACLs in both knees at Florida.
The versatile lineman played 270 snaps this year as a reserve, according to Pro Football Focus. He made some of his biggest impact plays later in the year, but was primarily a rotation player. The Patriots' run defense has proven solid this year, largely because of a resurgent Vince Wilfork.
Here are some other injuries we're tracking on Wednesday of Week 16:
1. Jaguars quarterback Blake Bortles (foot) was limited in practice Wednesday and is questionable for Thursday night's game against the Titans, NFL Jerseys From China shown exclusively on NFL Network.
2. Eagles coach Chip Kelly told reporters Wednesday that outside linebacker Trent Cole will miss Sunday's game against Washington after undergoing hand surgery.
3. Cowboys running back DeMarco Murray participated in practice Wednesday after undergoing hand surgery, Wholesale NFL Nike Jerseys but his status for Sunday is still uncertain, coach Jason Garrett said.
Offensive linemen Doug Free (ankle) and Zack Martin (ankle), linebacker Rolando McClain (knee) and quarterback Tony Romo (back) did not practice.
4. Panthers quarterback Cam Newton (back) was throwing at practice Wednesday, per the Charlotte Observer, though it is not certain he'll play Sunday against the Browns. Backup Derek Anderson told reporters during his news conference he shared first-team snaps with Newton on Wedensday.
Running back DeAngelo Williams (hand) was limited.
5. Redskins defensive end Jason Hatcher (knee) and offensive tackle Trent Williams (shoulder) did not practice on Wednesday. Running back Roy Helu (toe) and safety Brandon Meriweather (toe) were limited.
6. Green Bay Packers offensive lineman Bryan Bulaga (concussion) and cornerback Davon House (shoulder) did not practice.
Running back Eddie Lacy (eye), guard T.J. Lang (ankle) and linebacker Clay Matthews (biceps) were limited.
7. New York Jets coach Rex Ryan told reporters defensive end Muhammad Wilkerson (toe) was limited in practice and wide receiver Percy Harvin (ankle) did not participate. Also limited were guard Willie Colon (knee) and safety Jaiquawn Jarrett (shoulder).
8. Arizona Cardinals quarterback Drew Stanton (knee) and wide receiver Jaron Brown (toe) did not practice, coach Bruce Arians told reporters.
9. New York Giants running back Rashad Jennings and linebacker Jameel McClain did not practice Wednesday.
10. Tennessee Titans tight end Delanie Walker was limited during Wednesday's practice and is questionable against the Jaguars on Thursday night. Wide receiver Kendall Wright, who missed the last two games, was also limited in practice.
11. Chiefs running back Jamaal Charles (knee/ankle), linebacker Tamba Hali (knee) and linebacker Joe Mays (knee) were limited in practice.
12. The Atlanta Falcons were without wide receivers Harry Douglas (foot), Julio Jones (hip) and Roddy White (knee) on Wednesday. Offensive lineman Jon Asamoah (back) and safety William Moore (foot) also missed practice.
13. Linebacker Brian Cushing (ankle), running back Arian Foster (hip), wide receiver DeAndre Hopkins (ankle) and quarterback Tom Savage were among those not participating at Houston Texans practice. Offensive tackle Tyson Clabo (foot), wide receiver Andre Johnson (concussion) and linebacker Akeem Dent (neck) were limited.
14. Tight end Scott Chandler did not participate in Bills practice due to illness. Kicker Dan Carpenter (right groin) and safety Da'Norris Searcy (hamstring) were limited.
15. Cornerbacks Joe Haden (shoulder) and K'Waun Williams (hamstring) did not participate in Browns practice. Tight end Gary Barnidge (rib), linebacker Karlos Dansby (knee) and linebacker Jabaal Sheard (foot) were limited.
16. Detroit Lions defensive tackle Nick Fairley (knee) did not practice. Wide receiver Calvin Johnson (ankle) was limited.
17. Kicker Robbie Gould (quad), cornerback Tim Jennings (ankle) and defensive tackle Jeremiah Ratliff (knee) did not participate in practice. Safety Chris Conte (back) and linebacker Shea McClellin (ankle) were limited.
18. Tampa Bay Buccaneers linebacker Mason Foster (achilles) was limited.
19. Offensive tackle Gosder Cherilus (groin), cornerback Vontae Davis (groin) and wide receiver T.Y. Hilton (hamstring) did not participate in Colts practice.
20. Steelers safeties Troy Polamalu (knee) and Michael Mitchell (groin) did not practice. Center Maurkice Pouncey (ankle) was limited.
21. Vikings linebacker Anthony Barr (knee) and tight end Kyle Rudolph (ankle, knee) did not practice. Running back Matt Asiata (foot), defensive tackle Sharrif Floyd (knee), wide receiver Greg Jennings (hamstring) and defensive end Brian Robison (ankle) were limited.
22. Tight end Charles Clay (hamstring), cornerbacks Cortland Finnegan (ankle) and Jamar Taylor (shoulder) and linebacker Jelani Jenkins (foot) were limited.
23. Cornerback Kyle Arrington (hamstring), running back LeGarrette Blount (shoulder), wide receiver Julian Edelman (thigh, concussion) defensive end Chandler Jones (hip), defensive end Rob Ninkovich (heel) and running back Shane Vereen (ankle).